Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software and a licensed tax preparer to identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff can advise you how to adjust your withholding or estimated payments to pay the correct amount of tax to avoid any penalties.
- We can advise you of potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less in taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments
Call us today for a free consultation to discuss tax-saving strategies that may apply to you.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Are you having problems with the IRS?
We’re here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discrete. The IRS problems will not just go away by themselves; they just keep getting worse with penalties and interest being added each day.
If you owe the IRS, you have a very serious problem. It may take the IRS several years to catch up to you, but they’re relentless and have no mercy in collecting all the money that is owed. When the collection process starts, they’ll make your life miserable and literally ruin all aspects of your life.
Please take a look through our complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification?
- Haven’t filed your tax returns for years?
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank?
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts?
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property?
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? – Settle for pennies on the dollar!
- Need more time to pay?
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely?
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse?
- Like to see what the IRS has on you?