Seeking a full-time accountant to join our team. Preferred candidates should have or be in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of payroll and payroll tax returns
- Preparation of sales tax returns
- Assistance with compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Preparation of individual income tax returns
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Assist with individual tax planning
- Build year-round client relationships
- Assist it building and enhancing firm processes and procedures
- General client communication
Preferred candidates would have some or all the following, but not required:
- Basic knowledge of income tax returns (individual, businesses)
- QuickBooks experience
- Detail oriented and able to effectively manage multiple deadlines
- Organized and able to track multiple projects
- Great communication skills
Sipe CPA Firm LLC takes considerable pride in offering a flexible and family-oriented workplace and opportunities for professional growth. We excel in providing professional support that is customized to our clients individual and business needs.
Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our clients through great communication, proactive service, and personal integrity.
Pay will be determined by candidates’ education and experience. Benefits include paid time off for all major holidays, vacation and personal time off, 401(k) with company match after one year of service, health insurance, and an HSA account.
Please apply by sending resume to [email protected]